Re: Default PHP version.

Today, PHP 5.3.22 and PHP 5.4.12 released.  Along with updating to
these version, I want to switch default version of PHP from 5.3 to
5.4; make PHP_VERSION_DEFAULT to 54 default.

Is there any comment about it?

Go for it!

As an insight, I've migrated a lot of PHP 5.3 websites to 5.4
and everything went smoothly, no regression, but most of all
PHP 5.4 is an immediate performance boost. From the benchmarks
I've ran, +10 to +20% speed without any other change than
upgrading.
Speaking of PHP 5.3, we recently met guys from Zend (the company
behind PHP) who told us PHP 5.3 EOL is being discussed.

Cheers,

Emile "iMil" Heitor .°. <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org,gcu.info}>
                                                                _