Re: 6.0/amd64 sudo binary pkg disappeared

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 08:08:35AM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I can only guess, but there was a recent sudo vulnerability and a) I'm
> not sure the fix was pulled up and b) the bulk build machines need
> time to build the stuff.

A vulnerability should't cause a binary package to dissapear, nor
prevent it from building.

The real problem is:
patch: **** can't create /tmp/patcho00017519aa: No space left on device
Patch /tree/pkgsrc/security/sudo/patches/patch-aa failed

but I don't have an easy fix for this at this time, it's just
that the disk on the (virtual) build box is too small :(