Re: pkg_add failed for Perl (during a pkg_chk -u)

Apparently the trick worked!
I removed the perl directory since it was the only one without the
+CONTENTS file, then run a pkg_admin check and then a pkg_chk -u and
pkg_admin -rebuild and it seems ok.
However I did not have a crash of the system. The only thing I note is
that the system seems to be really slow on building readme and index
(I posted another thread for this since I don't believe it is