Re: misc/usbids wrong master site?

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 05:44:16AM +0100, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> (the initial file is downloaded, found to be of the wrong size, and the
> corrct one is fetched from the pkgsrc distfile mirror)
>
> > Can you please update the link?  What is the right one?
>
> So strictly speaking - yes, it's an issue, but not really one that I'd
> lose much sleep over. Am I missing something in why your fetch didn't
> do the same as mine?

Hi!

It downloads the blog page (html), with the right tarball appended to
it!  I see it only happends when PKG_RESUME_TRANSFERS=yes, which is my
case.

It works fine when PKG_RESUME_TRANSFERS=no.

What pkgsrc is probably doing: it tries to download the first page, file
don't match, so it tries to fetch from the mirror, but it appends the
file.

Makes sense to you?  Should I open a PR?

Thank you.

--
Silas Silva