Re: gstreamer1 and gst-plugins1-* packages

Le 01/12/12 14:51, Ryo ONODERA a écrit :
What is your platform/environment?

At least on my environment (plain NetBSD/amd64 current), I cannot
reproduce them.

(And I do not know much about lintpkgsrc...)

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3

Hi, sorry for the confusion... this turns out to have been an anomaly in mk.conf.

In another post (concerning bugs Re: pkg/47265: pkgsrc problem pkg_info) Mr Drake indicated that 'TOOLS_PLATFORM.xargs?= #empty' picks up the pkgsrc version.

So I did the same for the overrides I was using for the grep family in ${LOCALBASE}/gnu/bin

Unfortunately it appears to not work across the board, and after setting these overrides back to the full path, it seems to work ok again.