Looking for imap server that does not mark new mails as old

Hi all,

at the moment, I have mail/imap-uw installed as an imap server.
This is because it seems to be the only imap server in pkgsrc that works
on mbox files. It is also relatively small since it is basically just
for one user, and not often used.

However, imap-uw has the annoying tendency to change "New Unread"
messages to "Old Unread" messages behind my back. In mutt that shows as
all mails with an "N" marker changing to "O".

Does anyone know of a small mbox-capable imap server that doesn't do
that?

Thanks,
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor