Re: pkg builds fail with shared object libcrypto.so.7 not found

On 28 Oct 2012 at 8:11, Jörn Clausen wrote:

> Not totally sure if it helps in this case, but you have to update
> libtool-base after upgrading the OS.

I found that file in the old sets, copied to /lib
and made the symlinks. After that pkg_chk was working
and will be a few hours before I can try to update
libtool-base. It's in my pkgchk.conf but both pkgchk
and make were throwing out that error.

David