Ocaml 4

Hello all,

It is done: I've just committed ocaml 4.00.1 and revbumped (hopefully) all
the packages that depend on it.

One thing that has changed in the package itself is that I've changed
the default dependency mode for the buildlink file from a build
dependency to a full dependency: most of the packages we have in the
tree now actually need ocaml installed (thanks to Rich Neswold for
pointing this out). This can of course always be changed back for
individual packages that do not need ocaml (mldonkey is one that
comes to mind, but maybe there are more).

I hope it all went well, this is the first time I'm doing something this big,
so don't hesitate to yell at me if there are errors or other things going
wrong.

  Jaap
--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."