kopete failure after recent upgrade (net/kdenetwork4)

Hi,

In case somebody else is affected...

After a recent round of upgrades which included the new dbus, a cvs update
followed by pkg_rolling-replace and a NeBSD-current update, kopete would crash
whenever I tried to go online to gtalk. Rebuilding security/qca2 and
security/qca2-ossl fixed the problem (I suspect security/qca2-ossl would have
sufficed). These were not rebuilt by the pkg_rolling-replace step because they
had not been modified.

I cannot be sure which change caused the problem but it is possible that the
openssl update in NetBSD-current might have triggered it.

Regards,
Sverre