Re: PKGREVISION arithmetics?

Hi!

Why does pkg_delete (second line) tries to delete revision 3 of the
package, although the current revision is 2? Is there an
off-by-one-error somewhere?

I didn't realize that there was a revision 3 of this package (since February). At the moment, my local repository is at nb2, but it probably was at nb3 some time before.

That is the second time that synchronization does funny things. I'll purge my local copy of pkgsrc and do a fresh checkout. But I'd really like to understand what's going on here...

Thanks to Thomas Klausner for pointing out that there actually was already nb3.

--
 Jörn Clausen
joern.clausen%uni-bielefeld.de@localhost