Re: pkgsrc-2012Q2 Circular Dependency?

* On 2012-07-27 at 14:52 BST, Tim Hawes wrote:

> pkgsrc-2012Q2 on Ubuntu 12.04 amd64
>
> Whenever I try building a package (even for net/tnftp and devel/ncurses)
> I get the following below.

Alternatively you could try pulling in a couple of changes I made
today:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2012/07/27/msg076140.html
  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2012/07/27/msg076151.html

and then set FETCH_USING=curl in mk.conf.  Assuming you have
/usr/bin/curl on your install, which is highly likely, pkgsrc will
then use that rather than trying to build tnftp to fetch distfiles.

Regards,