Re: pkgsrc freeze upcoming - KDE

On Thursday 15 March 2012 20:49:54 Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I propose the freeze to start on March 22 and to end two weeks later on
> April 6.
>
> If you have objections, please raise them now.

Not an objection, just a note. I want to update KDE before the next
branch.  4.8.0 works at least as well for me as 4.5.x did and certainly
doesn't have the issues that stopped me commiting 4.6.  Had planned to
update to 4.8.1 and then commit but at this stage I'll commit whats in
wip and then do 4.8.1 (maybe 4.8.2 by then) after the freeze.

cheers
mark