Recent Firefox and Thunderbird updates

I have just updated Firefox and Thunderbird related packages.
I have checked build and functionality on NetBSD/i386 6.99.3,
 but I cannot check all options and functionality.
If you find problems, please post to this list or send PR.

mail/thunderbird's mozilla-enigmail option is probably broken,
because enigmail source for thunderbird-11.0 is not released yet.

Thank you.

I will update www/seamonkey to 2.8 later.
2.7.2 will not be preserved.

PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3