Re: mail/mutt-devel: new errors

<
> Dear Matthias, is there a way to rebuild all the installed packages at once
> in order to avoid failure? It is already happening on my system with many
> packages.

"pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_rolling-replace" should be able to do it. But I
haven't used that tool for a long time.

You can also build a change root using "pkg_comp", rebuild all packages
there and the install the with "pkg_add". This is roughly what I did
but I have my own customised way of building a change root.

        Kind regards