nspluginwrapper: npplayer can't find libstdc++.so.6, plugin

In my ongoing effort to get Flash on my netbsd-current system, I have
tried to see if the problem is the pluginwrapper. It comes with
npplayer, a tool that I thing should enable me to run flash
standalone. Trying to run this, gives me a warning about libstdc++,
and an error about not finding a plugin. Documentation seems to be
scarce, so I can't figure out how to indicate a particular plugin,
though I would assume that it searches the relevant spots. I tried
putting the libflashplugin.so  (from adobe-flash-plugin-10.0.0.525) in
~/.mozilla/plugins, which seems to be searched, if I read the source
correctly.

/usr/pkg/lib/nspluginwrapper/i386/netbsd/npplayer --verbose
src='http://www.youtube.com/v/z3twHbDthis?version=3&autohide=1'
type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width=396 height=297
*** NSPlugin Player  *** WARNING: Shared object "libstdc++.so.6" not found

** ERROR **: could not find any plugin to use
aborting...
Abort (core dumped)
application/x-shockwave-flash' width=396 height=297

     <
*** NSPlugin Player  *** WARNING: Shared object "libstdc++.so.6" not found

** ERROR **: could not find any plugin to use
aborting...

/Lasse