[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Freeze for pkgsrc in preparation for pkgsrc-2011Q4
On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 04:55:25PM +0100, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> The aim for this quarter is to get the number of broken packages (where
> a broken package is one that does not build, install and de-install, as
> defined by the bulk builds) down to as small a number as possible.
There are about a dozen packages that are unfixable or doomed; other
than that, I think zero broken is a plausible goal...
some things currently needing specialized knowledge/attention:
- databases/activeldap is broken on ruby multiversion handling;
- devel/clisp-syscalls apparently needs a lisp hacker;
- mono packages (e.g. databases/sqlsharpgtk) probably need attention
from someone who knows about mono;
- there are some Perl module packages with PLIST conflicts;
- several packages using qt3 qmake (e.g. kiax) are doing horrible
things when built with non-default PREFIX.
David A. Holland
Main Index |
Thread Index |