checksum changed on two game packages

For the following packages:

games/fortunes-calvin
games/fortunes-futurama

They are failing the checksum, and the tarball has most likely been repacked. I don't have the original tarball, so I can't inspect
the difference.

The distribution doesn't appear to be restricted, so the original
tarballs may be cached on NetBSD server somewhere, but I don't know
where. Could somebody with a copy of the tarball that matches the checksum verify that the new tarballs are good and regenerate the checksums?

Thanks,
John