wxGTK license

Hello,

While updating graphics/wxsvg, I was told by pkglint that this package -
as well as other wx* packages - don't have their license set.

Is it OK to add wxwidgets license to pkgsrc/licenses ?

There are 2 versions of the license, 3 and 3.1:
version 3.1:
http://svn.wxwidgets.org/viewvc/wx/wxWidgets/branches/WX_2_6_BRANCH/docs/licence.txt?revision=35638&view=markup
version 3:
http://svn.wxwidgets.org/viewvc/wx/wxWidgets/branches/WX_2_4_BRANCH/docs/licence.txt?revision=27091&view=markup

As the README say, ´In summary, the licence is LGPL plus a clause
allowing unrestricted distribution of application binaries.´

What should the name be ? We need both versions (3 is for wxGTK24, 3.1
for newer versions). Are wxwidgets-v3 and wxwidgets-v3.1 appropriate
names ?

Thanks,
Guillaume.