wxGTK license

While updating graphics/wxsvg, I was told by pkglint that this package -
as well as other wx* packages - don't have their license set.

Is it OK to add wxwidgets license to pkgsrc/licenses ?

There are 2 versions of the license, 3 and 3.1:
version 3.1:
version 3:

As the README say, ´In summary, the licence is LGPL plus a clause
allowing unrestricted distribution of application binaries.´

What should the name be ? We need both versions (3 is for wxGTK24, 3.1
for newer versions). Are wxwidgets-v3 and wxwidgets-v3.1 appropriate
names ?