Getting audio work

I am using NetBSD 5.1 generic kernel. Audio is not working for me.

Went through this chapter:

Accordingly trying to find the chipset/audio hardware:

# dmesg | grep -i audio
azalia0 at pci0 dev 27 function 0: Generic High Definition Audio
azalia0: codec[1] has no audio function groups
audio0 at azalia0: full duplex, playback, capture, independent
audio1 at pad0: half duplex, playback, capture

Is this a supported hardware? If not, what are the options - will it need
a custom kernel with drivers compiled in?