Re: Firefox 7 from HEAD

  I was trying to compile Firefox 7 from HEAD on NetBSD/macppc 5.1_STABLE.
  The last lines of compilation output is given as an attachment.  Anyone
  has a clue how to get it going?

  It tries to use features not available for powerpc.

It looks like this is an upstream bug, not a pkgsrc bug.  I would
suggest you report it there except I don't expect that will  be useful.

(Your build log was wrapped (with extra newlines), instead of really
being just the output, which made it very hard to read.)