Something weird with pkgsrc in -current

Hello,

After updating pkgsrc from 2011Q3 to -current I have got some issues.

When I am trying to build cairo, its configure script fails and tells me to install xcb first. When I am trying to build libxcb, its configure script fails and tells me to install xcb-proto.

xcb-proto package is already installed (I see it in the pkg_info), reinstalling it does not help.
Actually, libxcb is installed too.

I assume I have break something while updating, how can I get it working again?

Thanks,
Dmitry

P.S. Please CC me since I am not subscribed to this list yet.