thunderbird with enigmail

   Using pkgsrc-current as recent as having updated yesterday, I can
build and install thunderbird with the enigmail option. Thunderbird
runs, but it said Enigmail is not available for the version of Thunderbird.

   I tried patching to use the latest enigmail. After that,
although the Enigmail menus/options appear in Thunberbird, attempting to
read a mail makes thunderbird hangs.

   Anyone else seen this -- and found a fix?

Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson