[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
I would like to commit the changes for
with the following proposals.
The commit message will be
- bump to 1.10 to 1.11alpha22 based on the release 1.1.1-a021,
See ChangeLog, ChangeLog.en
(too many lines to be listed here)
Please note minimum security fixes had been updated after
1.10 was committed, so not really whole thing between 1.10
- Add more, a021 to a022 (CVS version) equivalent patches
- DESTDIR support (That's why a022 patches added)
- package structure adjusted
from (-lib -dict -server -server-bin) to (-lib -server)
for minimum modification from DISTFILE to pkgsrc.
- some common VARIABLES have been moved to ja-freewnn-lib/Makefile.common
Is it too simple ? or may nobody care ?
I'm checking the diff's and start thinking that commit log
should be file by file (or for group of files in some case),
not using only one commit message to the files. So above may
be for Makefile and Makefile.common.
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.
Main Index |
Thread Index |