Re: keep build directory on install

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:15:23 +0900, Jörn Clausen
<> wrote:

Is it possible to prevent "make install" from removing the work
directory? I didn't find anything in the pkgsrc guide. And while I am
asking: Is it possible not to keep the binary packages built as a side
effect? I always build from source and they are simply a waste of

Usually, work directory will not be removed with "make install".

For binary package behavior, I cannot still get back to the work.

OBATA Akio /