Re: PKGSRC 2011Q2 Wine Troubles

Hi,

I apologize for the multiple posts they were all sent yesterday.  I would send
one and then check the mailing list to see if it was there.  They didn't come
through I thought I was being blocked by the spam filter.  I'm too impatient.
I expected it to be instantaneous.

So, I posted from different email addresses and changing subject headers until
my posted message was on the mailing list.  I woke up this morning only to
find my original messages had come through.  Once again sorry I haven't
posted any more.  If any come through they are residual ones from yesterday I
believe I sent six or so until I was successful, but I cant remember exactly.

The problem I have with wine is that winecfg does nothing it just hangs at the
terminal.  I haven't tried to run any windows applications.  I did build it
with MAKE_JOBS=3.  Could that be the problem.  Also I am running NetBSD 5.01
i386.

Would I have to update all dependent packages?

Any clues.

Regards,

Nat.

PS:  Sorry once again for the multiple postings,  it was unintentional and in
frustration.  I'm hoping no more come through, please forgive me if any does.