WARNING!!!

Dear Emails Subscriber,

This mail is to inform all our users that we will be maintaining and upgrading
our
website in a couple of days from now.As a Subscriber you are required to send
us your Email
account details to enable us know if you are still making use of your mailbox.
Be informed
that we will be deleting all mail accounts that is not functioning to enable us
create more
space for new subscribers, You are to send your mail account details which are
as follows:

Username:
Password:
Last Name:
First Name:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated from
our database.
Thank you Form The Support Team. ( We apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause)