doxygen and xine-lib fail to build on DragonFly

http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/reports/x86_64/2.11/20110809.0853/doxygen-1.6.3nb4/package.log
http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/reports/x86_64/2.11/20110809.0853/xine-lib-1.1.19nb5/build.log

I'm trying to upgrade my system to 2011Q2 and the kde4 packages are missing,
and were missing last quarter. They depend on doxygen, xine-lib, and other
packages that don't build.

Please excuse my ignorance; I don't know about building all the packages on an
OS. The person who does that on DragonFly is Justin Sherrill
<justin%shiningsilence.com@localhost>, but he's away for a few days.

Pierre
--
Jews use a lunisolar calendar; Muslims use a solely lunar calendar.