Re: non-DESTDIR status: 46 to go

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 01:14:39PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> On 3 August 2011 12:26, Thomas Klausner <> wrote:
> > As of last Sunday:
> >
> [...]
> Just a quick aside - do we have a plan on how to deal with pkgsrc-wip?
> I'm assuming something along the lines of "display a big warning
> indicating what to set in the pkgsrc-wip Makefile to build without
> DESTDIR" for a while, then just cutoff?

I've some trouble with DESTDIR and the munin packages in wip, but no
time to really tackle the problem atm.

Basically, I can't get the Perl files Munin installs to be registered
properly. It seems pkgsrc assumes all files under site_perl/$perl_version/
have to be perl modules these days...

Francois Tigeot