Re: pkgsrc-2011Q2 has been branched

On Fri 08 Jul 2011 at 10:17:14 +0200, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> Thanks for your patience - pkgsrc-2011Q2 has now been branched.
> A more formal announcement will go out in the next few days.

I'm cvs-updating to it, and I see a lot of messages like this:

cvs update: Updating x11/py-vte
cvs update: move away x11/py-vte/DESCR; it is in the way
C x11/py-vte/DESCR
cvs update: move away x11/py-vte/Makefile; it is in the way
C x11/py-vte/Makefile
cvs update: move away x11/py-vte/PLIST; it is in the way
C x11/py-vte/PLIST
cvs update: move away x11/py-vte/buildlink3.mk; it is in the way
C x11/py-vte/buildlink3.mk

is it just me or do others see it as well?
Sometimes I edit my files and then I get "normal" conflicts, but nothing
like this.

cvs diff in that directory shows nothing interesting.

.../pkgsrc/x11/py-vte$ cvs diff
cvs server: Diffing .
.../pkgsrc/x11/py-vte$

(I switched cvs mirrors before, but that was before updating to the
previous branch and that went well, so it may not be related)

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor