Re: non-DESTDIR status: 54 to go

David Brownlee writes:
- Does this help? :)

Yes, it's being very helpful.  Now if I can just figure out a
segmentation fault while its starting up, we'll all be happy.

- From: "David Brownlee" <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>
- Date: 26 Jun 2011 20:14
- Subject: Re: mail/prayer - (Was: non-DESTDIR status: 54 to go)
- To: "Francois Tigeot" <ftigeot%wolfpond.org@localhost>
-
- On 26 June 2011 12:16, Francois Tigeot <ftigeot%wolfpond.org@localhost> wrote:
- > On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 11:33:38AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
- >> Please note that obache has a separate thread suggesting the removal
- >> of a few of these packages.
- >>
- >> prayer-1.3.2nb1
- >
- > I somehow missed the thread but I hope prayer will be left alone; it is
- > very much used around here.
-
- I've put a test updated prayer package at:
- ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/abs/prayer-1.3.3-pkgsrc.tbz
- I've not used prayer in... a very long time - is anyone able to test
- the above package?
-
- Thanks