Account Expire in 24hur

Attention Email Users,

A Computer Database Maintainance is currently going on our Webmail Message
Center.
Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high amount of spam mails
we receive daily.
A Quarantine Maintainance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.

How can I restore my account access ?

To protect your account from unauthorized access and revalidate your mailbox,
Click the link below and confirm your webmail account information:

http://homepage.my1.ru/website.htm
Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from our
database.

Thanks
System Administrator

This transmission may be confidential or protected from disclosure and is only
for review and use by the intended recipient. Access by anyone else is
unauthorized. Any unauthorized reader is hereby notified that any review, use,
dissemination, disclosure or copying of this information, or any act or
omission taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.
Thank you.