Re: wip/ja-freewnn-{lib,server}

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:19:58 +0900, Makoto Fujiwara <>

I have just corrected the versioning of following two.

I would update pkgsrc/inputmethod/ja-freewnn-{lib,server,server-bin,dict}
to those (only) two packages if no opposition there.

This update also needs minor changes on inputmethod/kinput2
which was proposed the same thread (pkgsrc-wip-review@) before.

uim-1.7.0 may be updated to support freewnn. But it is
kind of optional.

Thanks a lot,

I did some(?) modifications to wip/ja-freewnn-* packages,
and basically, TODO items should be gone away.
Could you verify those changes?
(I've just tested start/stop with rc script).

OBATA Akio /