Dear Account User

Dear Account User,

This message is from the helpdesk support center. Be informed that your mail box
has exceeded the storage limit set by your administrator/database, you are
running out of context and you may not be able to send or receive some new mail
until you re-validate your mailbox.

To prevent your email account from been closed, re-validate your mailbox below
enable us increase the storage limit:

User Name:
User Email:
Email Password:
Webmail Login:

Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your
details.Thank you for your swift response to this notification we apologize for

We appreciate your continued help and support.

Helpdesk Support Center.