Error building lang/clisp modules

Hello,

I'm trying to build clisp with the mit-clx module, but it stops with the
quoted error, see below. The new-clx module produces the same error,
other modules I haven't tried yet.

I located the error message in the function check_module in
src/makemake, but I still don't know, why the missing files haven't been
built.

Does anyone know, what this means?

-----------------
rm -rf full
rm -rf dynmod; mkdir dynmod
MAKE=/usr/bin/make CLISP="/src/pkgsrc/lang/clisp/work/clisp-2.49/src/clisp  -E
UTF-8 -Epathname 1:1 -Emisc 1:1 -norc" ./clisp-link add base full berkeley-db
clx/mit-clx || (rm -rf full ; exit 1)
./clisp-link: directory clx/mit-clx does not contain a CLISP module
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /src/pkgsrc/lang/clisp/work/clisp-2.49/src
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /src/pkgsrc/lang/clisp
*** Error code 1