Re: multimedia/vlc does not configure (x11-xcb)

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, Rhialto wrote:
On Thu 14 Apr 2011 at 13:39:22 +0100, Stephen Borrill wrote:
Ah, I missed your "5.0 userland" comment. I've only tested this on

Any reason not to upgrade your userland?

Mostly so that my compiled packages would work on all 5.x releases.
And it saves updating my pkg_comp chroot.
But if they are incompatible anyway, I need not bother of course and
might as well update it...

Also, I presume you did a make clean between trying...