Re: KDE4 woes with recent current

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Thomas Klausner <>
> I have this problem for some months now.
> Usually, it is fine immediately after rebooting, but sometimes it's
> laggy directly after a reboot also.
> It's most noticable for me during startup of applications and when
> opening a file-chooser dialog (takes a minute or longer).

I've seen this problem too for the last few days.  It's not
sluggishness: it's the complete inability for KDE to start whatsoever.

I have the vague impression that this is
related.  I gotta try a patch, but that'll have to wait until later

Julio Merino / @jmmv