Re: render.pc vs. renderproto.pc (was: Re: configure: error: invalid option: --without-libintl-prefix)

On Mon 28 Feb 2011 at 18:12:05 +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
> Yes, renderproto.pc also should be buildlinked.
> I don't know why not for you.

Hmmmm. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I build all my
packages inside a pkg_comp chroot, which has a 5.0 userland. In there it
uses a pkgsrc package for renderproto.

These experiments were outside the chroot, but with the installed
packages as compiled with pkg_comp. Outside, it doesn't seem to think it
needs the package.

I've been compiling VICE inside my chroot, and that works.
And I've compiled another GTK package, audio/bmp, outside it, and that
fails similar to VICE, outside.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor