Re: [HEADS UP] Package removal -- please check

On Friday 18 February 2011 22:56:27 Francois Tigeot wrote:
> > graphics/kdegraphics3
>
> I use it everyday, please let it live.
>
> What the hell is gtk1 code doing in there ? I thought kde was
entirely
> qt-based...

The dependency in kdegraphics3 is on imlib which is used by
kuickshow (only).

>wip/kuickshow

This is the kde4 version of kuickshow and still uses imlib.

Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 11:10:54AM +0100, Hauke Fath wrote:
> > At 10:52 Uhr +0100 18.02.2011, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > >editors/kile

> > This is KDE based for all I know (it's a popular LaTeX editor),
what does
> > gtk1 do in there?

> Via kdegraphics3 (see other mail).

> Is there a kde4 version of kile?

There is no dependency on gtk1 in kile, other than the side effect
that the kde3 version of kile depends on kdegraphics3 and then see
above.

The kde4 version of kile is in wip.

cheers
mark