Update for OpenSSL to 1.0.0c

Hi,

as it was on the todo-list and somebody remembered the list a few days ago, I
tried to update security/openssl.
Appended is the openssl-directory for building the package, just extract it
to pkgsrc/security and look at it/try to compile.

Changes were mainly updating the line references of the patchfiles, most
code was just taken over from 0.9.8q. The patch-al is not used anymore as
OpenSSL does not use these libraries for timing issues anymore.

The only test machines I have for building the package are a sparc64 on
NetBSD 5.0.1 and a Slackware64 13.0, both of them with current pkgsrc; both
built it fine.

I would be glad if there are people to review the changes and test the patch
on more platforms and mail errors occurring.

This is the first time for me working on pkgsrc, so please don't be too
mean to me. :)

Regards, Julian