Re: [HEADS UP] png update to 1.5 branch

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:29:08 +0900, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 11:09:49AM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
But for the first hunk, I feel that "#if" condition should be changed
because PNG_INCH_CONVERSIONS_SUPPORTED is defined on png-1.5.

Feel free to improve it.
I don't see much documentation for PNG_INCH_CONVERSIONS_SUPPORTED, so
I won't do it.

It's appeared here
 http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/src/libpng-1.4.x-to-1.5.x-summary.txt

But I also don't want to dig it anymore now, because 1.5.x is still BETA,
so something may be changed till final release out.
(I don't know why png package was bumped to BETA version though).

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost