jigdo home page and master site no good

I tried to reach the home page for jigdo, as listed in pkgsrc,

http://atterer.net/jigdo/

and it was no good: domain for sale and junk ads, nothing like jigdo.

Maintainer was listed as pkgsrc-users%netbsd.org@localhost

I remember jigdo as one recommended way of downloading CD and DVD images from
Debian (http://www.debian.org/) Linux web site.  That's what made me curious
when I saw in in pkgsrc, though I have no use for now for jigdo.

Update: I just checked Debian site, and found a working link to jigdo: replace
"net" with "org":

http://atterer.org/jigdo/

I also see that jigdo is no longer being developed and has gone into
"maintenance mode".  Sort of lame duck?

Tom