jigdo home page and master site no good

I tried to reach the home page for jigdo, as listed in pkgsrc,

and it was no good: domain for sale and junk ads, nothing like jigdo.

Maintainer was listed as

I remember jigdo as one recommended way of downloading CD and DVD images from
Debian ( Linux web site.  That's what made me curious
when I saw in in pkgsrc, though I have no use for now for jigdo.

Update: I just checked Debian site, and found a working link to jigdo: replace
"net" with "org":

I also see that jigdo is no longer being developed and has gone into
"maintenance mode".  Sort of lame duck?