Re: nih - package manager for pkgsrc

 >> I've released new release of pkgnih, package manager for pkgsrc.
 >> For now it handles packages using binary repositories only, that is
 >> pkg_summary(5) provided by bulk build software.

> I'm keeping an eye on this package manager. The ability of doing both
> binary and source upgrade is something very, very interesting. Thank
> you for your work!

For the next release I'm planning to implement functionality similar to
Debian's "apt-get [hold|unhold]", wip/pkgmanager's "pkgmanager try" and
to fix one remaining (known) issue in package installation. Then (in
February or March) I'll start to implement source-based upgrade
functionality. Some improvements are needed for this in wip/distbb.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.