Re: time/kronolith dependency

> time/kronolith depends of horde and php-mysql. But horde can be
> configure with options mysql/pgsql which install php-mysql/php-pgsql. I
> think the php-mysql dependy of kronolith could be removed ?

I also see a line on your headers

I have been looking for a way to view email messages online from an mbox file
or individual messages, something that can virw attachments and graphics.  I am
familiar with Horde since BluegrassNet uses Horde for their webmail; more
recently they also offer Roundcube so the user can choose between Horde and
Roundcube at each session.  I wonder if either Horde or Roundcube can be used
on an mbox file to view the individual messages including graphics: something
Mozilla Seamonkey can't do right and Firefox can't do at all.

Maybe something somewhere in pkgsrc?  I could also ask on
freebsd-questions%freebsd.org@localhost or on
news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.seamonkey .

Tom