Re: time/kronolith dependency

Hi,

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:25:28 +0900, FrÃdÃric Fauberteau
<frederic%fauberteau.org@localhost> wrote:

 time/kronolith depends of horde and php-mysql. But horde can be
 configure with options mysql/pgsql which install php-mysql/php-pgsql. I
 think the php-mysql dependy of kronolith could be removed ?

I'm not familiar with Horde though, it seems that storage backend is optional
for Horde,
but required for kronolith.
Must selected straoge backend be same kronolith and Horde, or not?

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost