Re: time/kronolith dependency

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:25:28 +0900, FrÃdÃric Fauberteau
<> wrote:

 time/kronolith depends of horde and php-mysql. But horde can be
 configure with options mysql/pgsql which install php-mysql/php-pgsql. I
 think the php-mysql dependy of kronolith could be removed ?

I'm not familiar with Horde though, it seems that storage backend is optional
for Horde,
but required for kronolith.
Must selected straoge backend be same kronolith and Horde, or not?

OBATA Akio /