Permission denied on anonymous access to many directories in

Yesterday I attempted to install webmin and perl on NetBSD 5.1
(recently installed, running as a virtual machine) using pkg_add.
Neither succeeded in installation and I think the issue lies with the
package directories located at (also the
same location for 2010Q3 as one is probably a link to the other).

If I browse to
I receive a permission denied error (or an http 500 error if I browse
to that location using http). I receive similar results for the perl5
directory, www and many more.

I can successfully access a few directories and receive directory
listings and download tarballs, namely,
archivers, and chinese, for instance.

Finally, the package listing available in /All is incomplete -- it is
truncated at some point and doesn't include the packages that are in
the directories I receive permission denied errors for (webmin, for
example, which is in sysutils).

Has anyone else had this problem with the package directories for
NetBSD 5.1 on amd64? I couldn't find any bug reported within the last
few days on this problem.

Jon Polom