Getting pkgsrc

Is it possible to make installing and tracking "pkgsrc-current" as easy as it is in DragonflyBSD?

I'm new to the BSD world. I've tried the other bsd's, but found that NetBSD was the right choice for me.

I just like DragonflyBSD's way of fetching pkgsrc. Very convenient.

As root:

# cd /usr
# make pkgsrc-create

to fetch the intial pkgsrc repository from the net, or

# cd /usr
# make pkgsrc-update

to update.

Edit /usr/Makefile to select a different download location, if desired.

This downloads the absolute most recent version of pkgsrc. In a production environment, you may want a more stable release. Check the section below for more details.

Copied from "http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToPkgsrc/".

If not. Is it possible to use fossil to track "pkgsrc-current", think I saw some discussion about it here somewhere. Am not fond of CVS.

Sorry if I'm not being clear. English is my third language:)