RE: documentation for packages

I agree with the sentiment.  I can't get doxygen to build on my Solaris 9
system.  That prevents me from installing quite a number of packages.  And
Jörn's right...I don't need the online doco most of the time.

Is there a standard flag for the purpose of not installing "heavy"
documentation?  Not sure if this is a better route to go than having a separate
doco package, but I thought I'd mention it for discussion.

Tim

--
Tim Larson
App Admin, Intercall Production Services