Small package updates

Hi folks,

I have written two small patches one is update to new version for package
quilt[1] and another one is fix for p5-gettext problem with redefining LC_
variables [2].

Problem description:

musasi$ perl -MLocale::gettext -MPOSIX -e ''
Prototype mismatch: sub main::LC_ALL: none vs () at -e line 0
Prototype mismatch: sub main::LC_NUMERIC: none vs () at -e line 0
Prototype mismatch: sub main::LC_TIME: none vs () at -e line 0
Prototype mismatch: sub main::LC_MONETARY: none vs () at -e line 0
Prototype mismatch: sub main::LC_CTYPE: none vs () at -e line 0
Prototype mismatch: sub main::LC_MESSAGES: none vs () at -e line 0
Prototype mismatch: sub main::LC_COLLATE: none vs () at -e line 0

Can I commit these patches or is anyone from pkgsrc devs willing to do that for
me?

[1] www.netbsd.org/~haad/quilt-0-48-update.diff
[2] www.netbsd.org/~haad/p5-gettext-locale-fix.diff

Regards