Re: ushyphmax.tex still missing

On Nov 15, 2010, at 8:17 AM, Jörn Clausen wrote:

> I did this right now. As far as I can see, all TeX related packages
> installed fine. Or I didn't see any errors, but it was again doxygen
> that now bailed out with
>
> (/usr/pkg/share/texmf-dist/tex/generic/hyph-utf8/loadhyph/loadhyph-ru.tex
> Russian Hyphenation Patterns
> ! I can't find file `ruhyphen.tex'.
> l.28     \input ruhyphen.tex

Did you see this when you built devel/doxygen, or when you use doxygen for
something else?  I cannot reproduce this when building devel/doxygen.

> as the package print/tex-ruhyphen was not installed. After installing
> the package manually, I got
>
> (/usr/pkg/share/texmf-dist/tex/generic/hyph-utf8/loadhyph/loadhyph-uk.tex
> Ukrainian Hyphenation Patterns
> ! I can't find file `ukrhyph.tex'.
> l.29     \input ukrhyph.tex

I've just fixed a couple of dependency issues in tex-hyphen-ukrainian and
tex-ukrhyph.  Could you update both packages and see if that fixes the problem?

--
Min Sik Kim