Re: On 2010Q3 Pango-CRITICAL **: _pango_engine_shape_shape: assertion `PANGO_IS_FONT (font) ' failed

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Daniel Horecki <morr+lists%morr.pl@localhost>
wrote:
> Siju George <sgeorge.ml%gmail.com@localhost> writes:
>

> misc/openoffice2: Integrated office productivity suite (version 2)
> misc/openoffice2-bin: Integrated office productivity suite (binary pkg)
> misc/openoffice3: Integrated office productivity suite (version 3)
> misc/openoffice3-bin: Integrated office productivity suite (binary pkg)
>
> -bin uses linux emulation, without -bin package is native.

 It does not natively compile on dragonfly so I use

misc/openoffice3-bin: Integrated office productivity suite (binary pkg)

thanks

--Siju